The biggest benefit of squeezing your pelvic floor muscles is to combat annoying, embarrassing and sometimes even depressing urinary incontinence (unintentional leaking of urine). If you follow the protocols given in earlier blog, there’s a good chance incontinence to be cured permanently. Even if you don’t have incontinence, these exercises are extremely useful to prevent it.
For those who are familiar with Kundalini Yoga practices, these exercises are same as chanting Saaattt… while inhaling through your lower abdomen, and Naaammm… while exhaling and squeezing your perineum muscles simultaneously.
Now, let’s talk about many other benefits of “squeezing your butt.” This is excellent to:
- strengthen your bladder and kidney functions
- support your lower back, actually the entire spine
- helps your posture
- lose your belly fat and reduce the waistline (seriously)
- balance your metabolism
- increase your energy level substantially
- possibly fix erectile dysfunctions
- enhance sexual pleasure
This may lead to an extraordinary spiritual experience.