Since I am exposed to not-so-well patients all the time, I am pretty susceptible for catching a cold and flu. With the following tricks, I usually get over from any cold syndromes within 24 – 48 hours.
- Take Vit C 5000-6000 mg per day from the first day of cold symptoms.
- Drink very hot tea with ginger/lemon/honey (I add cinnamon also) syrup in every two hours.
- Spray colloidal silver into the nostrils and throat, twice a day.
- Use cold mist, mixed with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide (I actually inhale the mist for a few minutes.)
- Take Chinese medicine “Gan Mao Ling (available at my office)” for a day or two.
- Needle myself on the key immune points along with the Lung points.
That’s it. I am all good in 24 hours, the longest has been 48 hours. Hopefully, you will get similarly wonderful results.